poniedziałek, 6 listopada 2017

Getting Started on a Raw Vegan Food Diet

I had been a pescetarian for several months before becoming vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and I am slowly heading in the direction of a raw vegan food diet. I would love to go fully raw. Raw diet is so rich, vibrant, colourful and fresh. This is what I need at the moment. Right now, I am eliminating certain products from my diet: butter and bread spread, oil, eggs, diary, pasta, flour, sugar, coffee. Step by step I will be eliminating my favourite cooked meals from my menu, for example spinach and mushroom tortellinis, cooked potatoes with fried onion, battered oyster mushrooms with cheese rolls, panckakes with apples. I want to estalbish a new, healthy and raw eating routine. I am taking baby steps and I would like to keep you informed on my progress. I think that writing about my new adventure on my blog is a very motivational thing. It helps me to stay focused and determined.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz