piątek, 27 października 2017

Best homemade smoothie ever

I have just made a smoothie tonight. It came out so good that I decided to share my newly-invented receipe on my blog. The smothie is rich, delicious, packed with vitamins and nutrients and wonderfully refreshing. If you care about the state of your body, mind and soul; you should know that food is energy and frequency. We are what we eat. If you want to have gorgeously smooth skin, clear mind and soul, you should eat and drink healthy. I like to experiment both in the kitchen and in life. I do not like following the recipes and the rules. My new smoothie is transcedental. It is inspirational. It smells with roses and freshenss of pink watermelons. It will catapult your senses to a new dimension. When I drink it, I feel sun rays and gentle wind. I can see rose gardens and coconut trees. 

Here is the recipe

Ingredients:  

  • Half of a fresh, middle-sized watermelon
  • 1 kiwi 
  • 1 pear
  • 3 plums
  • 2 tablespoons of rose water
  • splash of honey
  • 2 glasses of coconut milk
 Dump the ingredients in the smoothie maker. Hit "blend" button. Make sure there are no lumps in the drink. It ought to be velvety. Done! Enjoy the transcendental watermeloney-rosey  freshness.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz